“A winning formula” – The Guardian
Nomadic create feasts over fire in a secluded woodland close to London surrounded by ancient flora and fauna and native wildlife. We use food and nature to reconnect our guests with the natural world.
We are looking for a 3/4 day week, weekends essential, shifts flexible. Good rate of pay for the right candidate. Immediate start. Weekly pay.
We are based in the woods so a car and valid UK driving licence to get to us is preferable as is at least 2 years prior experience in a professional kitchen.
Join our Tribe! We are looking for event hosts to help us create incredible and memorable experiences for our guests.
1. Helping with onsite setup, execution and pack down of weekend events (Saturday & Sunday)
2. Being the initial point of contact for our guests, greeting them and making them feel welcome.
3. Going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled woodland experience.
1. Well organised
2. Meticulous attention to detail
3. Great interpersonal skills
4. Passion for food and the great outdoors
5. First Aid Training & access to a vehicle are preferable
6. Locality to Amersham / Chalfont / Chesham preferable
• Please note this is a part-time freelance role
• £15ph/£150 per day