We want to give you a fantastic service at Nomadic. and so do all our handpicked partners. But if you’ve had a Nomadic experience that you are not totally happy with please email us straight away. Our address is email@example.com. We’ll do our very best to get back to you within 24 hours, and do everything possible to put your issue right.
Information about us
www.experiencenomadic.com is a website operated by Nomadic Hotels Limited (“we” or “us”), incorporated and registered in the England and Wales, whose registered office is 37 Fairfax Place, London, NW6 4EJ. Our Company registration number is 10597352. Nomadic Partnerships is a curated marketplace for immersive dining experiences inspired by nature (our “Partners”) and Nomadic. to provide classes and courses (or “Events”). Each of our Partners is independently responsible for legal and regulatory compliance and ultimately our Partners are responsible for the running of their events. Any classes or courses ordered from our Partners will be at the sole liability of that Partner.. Please note that we accept orders as an agent on behalf of our Partners. The resulting legal contract is between you and our Partner and is subject to these terms and conditions.
When you buy a gift experience through our Service, a screen thanking you for your order and confirming your booking has been received and accepted by the Partner (the “Confirmation Screen”) will be displayed. The contract will be between you and the Partner and will only be formed when you have redeemed your gift experience.
You should also receive a confirmation email from the Partners. Please ensure that you have given us the correct email address as this is how we will communicate with you about your booking. Please also ensure that you give us an accurate telephone number, in case details of the booking need to change.
The Partner is solely responsible for all events. Nomadic seeks to provide an excellent and memorable service, however Nomadic does not accept any responsibility or liability for the quality or quantity of any events booked by you. Once booked in with our Partner you are tied to The Partner’s terms and conditions.
Dates and availability with our partners are subject to change and the availability on our website is a guide which is kept as accurate as possible. If you discover you can not make a date before you have booked in with our partner please get in touch within 30 days to exchange your experience.
If an experience is no longer available we will offer an alternative of a similar value or exchange for a gift card to be used in the future. No refunds will be offered.
We do monitor our Partners very closely and it is of utmost importance to us that they comply with our standards and help us to maintain our reputation. Please let us know if you have any comments relating to our Partners by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds, Cancellations and Exchanges
- If you are a consumer and have purchased your Gift Voucher from us on our website, you have the right to exchange the Gift Voucher with us at any time up to the end of thirty days starting the day you receive your Voucher
- To exercise your right to exchange, you must give written notice to us by email, giving details of your order number and (where appropriate) its delivery. Notification by telephone or fax are not sufficient.
- Once you have notified us we will re-issue the gift voucher which will be redeemable for any of the other experiences.
- You have 18 months from the date of booking to redeem your experience
- You do not have the right to ask for a refund once you have booked your activity with a supplier.
- Refunds are always made to the person who purchased the Gift Certificate, and if originally purchased by credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to the same card. If the card has expired you will need to request a refund in writing, quoting details of the new card.
- If Nomadic Hotels Ltd ceases to operate, suppliers will not be liable to fulfil any unbooked experiences for which they have not been paid for by The Indytute Limited. Purchasers will instead be able to seek a refund from the payment provider.
- In the event of The Partner cancelling an experience, Nomadic Hotels Ltd are not liable for travel expenses or accommodation. Your booking is subject The Partners terms and conditions.
- In the event that the merchant or service supplier is unable or no longer able to provide the experience specified, an alternative (equivalent or better) will be suggested to the customer. If no suitable alternative can be agreed upon, equivalent value credit will be issued to the original purchaser of the Gift Certificate.
Our partners operate experiences which are immersed in nature and therefore exposed to natural elements. Nomadic. shall not be responsible or liable for any delay in or failure to run events, if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, strikes, scarcity of labour, fires, floods, epidemics, forces of nature, acts of war, storms, earthquakes, explosions, accidents, scarcity of materials, fuel or transportation, and delays or defaults caused by public carriers that cannot reasonably be forecast or provided against, embargoes, governmental regulations or orders, perils of navigation, acts of public enemies, mobs or rioters and acts of God. If any such event, not reasonably within our control, were to occur, all classes, Tasters, Drop-In sessions and events are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable notwithstanding our standard terms and conditions and refund policy.
- We have no responsibility for any services provided or not provided by any other party listed on our site. We accept no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of any third party service provider and have no liability for any loss or damage incurred by any negligent act or omission of any third party service provider or any other third party.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of your order. We make no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any third party services to be provided to you.
- All vouchers are issued subject to the terms and conditions of each third party business and their terms. We do not have any power or control over third party service providers and their operations. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the suppliers we promote are safe and reliable. However, we make no guarantees or warranties about the services which are provided to you by third parties.
- Notwithstanding that we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that third party service providers are licensed and compliant, where a third party service provider is not properly licensed or compliant with any applicable law, bylaw or regulation, we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you or any third party as a result of such non compliance.
- Nothing in this terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or wilful act or omission of Nomadic or its employees. Except as specifically set out in these terms, to the extent permissible by law, we disclaim and excludes all other warranties, whether express or implied, by statute or otherwise.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This website contains various bulletin boards, competitions and other features that are each governed by additional rules. Please read those rules, posted or linked at each feature, before participating in them, as they form part of these terms and conditions to which you agree through your continued use of this website.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Gift Vouchers / Gift Cards
Nomadic. Printed and Virtual Gift Cards (with a monetary value, rather than for a specific experience) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Monetary Gift Cards have an 18 month year expiry date
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the www.experiencenomadic.com website.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be issued to you as a separate Gift Card to be used on subsequent purchases. Email email@example.com after your purchase and we will assist you with the transaction.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card you will be able to pay the exceeding value by credit or debit card.
- In order to protect the environment, all of our gift cards are virtual. Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch
- experiencenomadic.com is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- experiencenomadic.com is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
- experiencenomadic.com reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary, as may be the case with fraudulent purchases.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with an experiencenomadic.com Gift Card.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Nomadic Hotels Ltd. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to experiencenomadic.com, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Stripe Payments, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, The experiencenomadic.com website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Your use of this website and any site to which this website is linked to is “as is” and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about its site or the material contained or referred to on it, and will not be held liable in any way for your use of it. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of quality and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this website or any site to which this website is linked to or the products and materials contained on such site are error-free, or that errors will be corrected, or that this site or the server from which it is run is free of viruses or other potentially harmful codes. Under no circumstances, including negligence, will we or any of affiliated companies or individuals be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages and expenses whatsoever (including, without limitation, health problems, lost profits and damages arising from lost data, viruses that may infect your computer, deletion of files or business interruption, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the this site or for any information, software products or services obtained through our website, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
PRIVACY POLICIES – OUR PARTNERS
Our partners are defined as individuals, companies and/or organisations using the website and its services for commercial reasons, as a displayer and/or purchaser of listings, advertising and/or sponsorship.
We will sometimes provide you with personal information from prospective customers who have consented to do so in relation to a specific enquiry about your goods and services. We request that you respect their right to privacy by only using this information for the purpose of dealing with this enquiry. Specifically we request you do not pass this information on to anyone else, or add the customer to any email or newsletter databases for future contact.
When you register and use this website, we will ask you to provide certain data. You will always be notified as to which data will be publicly viewable and which is for private use only. We will store this data securely.
We require that you keep your contact details updated. It is required for both ourselves and users to contact you about your listing/s on this website. Please remember that unless your data is correct through you keeping your data up to date, the directory is ineffective.
We will also, occasionally, provide you with details of new services and developments on this website. We will not contact you often for these purposes but it is essential that we can remain in contact with you for the future development of the website, which is operated to assist you in promoting your business.
If you wish to modify your data, or delist/deactivate any of the settings originally consented to, use the interactive forms. If you no longer want your data to appear on the site, please contact us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Nomadic Hotels Ltd
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
37 Fairfax Place, London NW6 4EJ