A Quick Note Regarding The ‘C’ Word
We look forward to resuming operations fully from 17th April.
- Our staff wear PPE
- We provide temperature checks on all staff & guests
- We provide hand sanitiser on all the tables and upon arrival
- We have a limited capacity of 30 guests per sitting
- Guests are seated approximately 2 metres apart from the other guests within their own bubble
- We kindly remind guests not to attend if they are vulnerable or have come in contact with anyone showing symptoms or they themselves are showing any symptoms
- We kindly remind our guests to assist us by maintaining their distance during their time with us
During this protracted period of social distancing the importance of reconnecting with the natural world and communities which inhabit it has never been as profound. At this time we would like to extend our gratitude to all those who have helped bring the vision of Nomadic. to life & look forward to welcoming guests to our woodland.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right to cancel an Event for any reason; this includes, amongst others, dangerous weather, safety issues, unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event, we have to cancel due to COVID-19 restrictions we aim to give customers as much notice as possible in an event of a cancellation. We offer guests the opportunity to rebook any future event for cancellations made on Our behalf.