A Quick Note Regarding The ‘C’ Word
We are very grateful that we are still able to provide our Nomadic. Events during this unprecedented time.
If you have booked an upcoming feast with us please know we are taking all the precautions recommended to us by the Government.
- Our staff wear PPE
- We provide temperature checks on all staff & guests
- We provide hand sanitiser on all the tables and upon arrival
- We allow a maximum of 6 guests in any one booking and have limited group sizes to ensure there is plenty of space for guests to distance from each other
- In line with legislation we are unable to accept bookings from Tier 3 locations
- Guests are seated 2 metres apart from the other guests
- We contact each guest asking them to not attend if they are vulnerable or have come in contact with anyone showing symptoms or they themselves are showing any symptoms.
- We kindly remind our guests to assist us by maintaining their distance during their time with us.
- If you are unable to attend one of our events due to COVID restrictions you are able to transfer the ticket to a later date for up to 18 months.
During this protracted period of social distancing the importance of reconnecting with the natural world and communities which inhabit it has never been as profound. At this time we would like to extend our gratitude to all those who have helped bring the vision of Nomadic. to life & look forward to welcoming guests to our woodland.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right to cancel an Event for any reason; this includes, amongst others, dangerous weather, safety issues, unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event, we have to cancel due to COVID-19 restrictions we aim to give customers as much notice as possible in an event of a cancellation. We offer guests a full refund or the opportunity to rebook any future event for cancellations made on Our behalf.