Skye Bothy sponsored by Drambuie, UK
Join Ruaridh in our hidden woodland close to London as he takes you on a culinary journey inspired by the sites, sounds, smells & tastes of his native Scotland. Forage for wild ingredients and stoke the fires before nestling inside his roaming bothy in the middle of a secret clearing for an evening of festivity and feasting paired with Drambuie inspired cocktails crafted by one of the UKs best mixologists. At the end of the meal camp out under the stars in your own tent (or not if you feel adventurous) and enjoy a breakfast cooked over fire the following day.
Whats a bothy you may ask? Some view a bothy as a temple, a secret shelter from the madness that exists in the world around us. Many Scots maintain that a bothy is sacrosanct and information about what it is, where it exists and what its used for should be kept strictly confidential. Other Scots like chef Ruaridh softened by his years living alongside those south of the border have taken it upon themselves to divulge his fellow countrymens best kept secret and we intend to find out.
– An immersive 4 course feast cooked over fire paired with drambuie cocktails
– Camping under the stars in our woodland (bring your own tent)
– Breakfast the following morning
– Check Out 10.30am the following day
Terms & Conditions:
– Must be aged 18 or over
– Tents not included (bring your own)
– Please note this is a back to nature experience, we have eco-friendly composting toilets available in our woodland but do not have any showers.
– All of our other terms & conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.